Keyboard suggestions?

Author Topic: Keyboard suggestions?  (Read 2420 times)

I need an actual decent keyboard for gaming but I have no idea what to look for and need suggestions. Preferably from Newegg and less than $50.

Goodwill 5$

Includes free cat hair! fingernail clippings cost extra!

Goodwill 5$
this but unironically

there will be no advantages that a 'gaming' keyboard less than $50 will give you over this, apart from ridiculous rgb lights.

this but unironically

there will be no advantages that a 'gaming' keyboard less than $50 will give you over this, apart from ridiculous rgb lights.

I was only being like half ironic

but I'd bet you could get a super snazzy one online for like 20$ so if you have the money and wanted you could just get a new one for a bit more

this but unironically

It doesn't have to be a "gaming" keyboard, just one I can use for that because my current one is a $10 I got from walmart which isn't even a full keyboard nor is it mechanical.

if you can find a mech keyboard with cherry mx under $50 i will be very suprised

i'd reccomend a mechanical keyboard - far better then normal keyboards

you're not funny felipe

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/

this is some authentic stuff at a regular $100-200 range for keyboards

comes with custom keycaps/mx switches

https://www.massdrop.com/

i also suggest browsing some keyboards in this site, however, i only use it to look for the product and not "shop" there, you'd best just find the products an another site/anywhere else in massdrop unless if said product is only seen on massdrop and you can't find it anywhere else

i sadly don't know or have a specific model to suggest because most of my favs are in the websites and i can't pick a certain one
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 08:16:07 PM by Køtt »

mechanical

I like cherry mx blue switches but they're apparently not ####gamer optimal ™
some people like reds but I think they're gross

loving ew