Tony, eat a snickers

Poll

Does Tony need to take a chill pill?

yes
41 (87.2%)
yes
6 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Tony, eat a snickers  (Read 5977 times)

i am uncomfortable

do you support Dograper Mcgee and his roosterer Spaniel Three? Seriously dude?
it doesn't matter if I support them or not, what rules are they breaking that are so egregious that they need to be "ban on sight"

more than 7 bans on 4+ accounts and having a Self Delete scandal hosted right here in drama

more than 7 bans on 4+ accounts and having a Self Delete scandal hosted right here in drama
how many bans have you had bro

how many bans have you had bro
1 perma and 2 one weekers??

it doesn't matter if I support them or not, what rules are they breaking that are so egregious that they need to be "ban on sight"

you should try making better jokes next time

not everybody has your sense of humor

this is a social forum based solely around human interaction. it just so happens that one user is displaying disgusting anti social behavior that is distasteful to everyone else. banning them from this congregation would be mutually beneficial for all parties- the regular users will feel happy that the affront to common decency has been removed, and pie crust will feel left out from having no source of negative attention and will try to hang himself again

thats what i call the everyone wins scenario

this is a social forum based solely around human interaction. it just so happens that one user is displaying disgusting anti social behavior that is distasteful to everyone else. banning them from this congregation would be mutually beneficial for all parties- the regular users will feel happy that the affront to common decency has been removed, and pie crust will feel left out from having no source of negative attention and will try to hang himself again

thank you

Who is he talking about?

Doesn't ring a bell

When he's in the middle of his hate speeches you come up and be like "hey tony notice me xdxdxd"

Doesn't ring a bell

you don't forget cows so it wouldn't even if it hit you