Tony, eat a snickers

Poll

Does Tony need to take a chill pill?

yes
41 (87.2%)
yes
6 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Tony, eat a snickers  (Read 5972 times)

Tony > Pie Crust

quote me if you agree
Pie Crust should be BOS at this point, with burton and tablesalt being banned off their current accounts. This is loving absurd.

Pie Crust should be BOS at this point, with burton and tablesalt being banned off their current accounts. This is loving absurd.
have u seen torin's posts

have u seen torin's posts

Have you seen yours?

You don't even pronounce "you" correctly anymore because you want to stuffpost as fast as possible and produce low-effort replies.

Have you seen yours?

You don't even pronounce "you" correctly anymore because you want to stuffpost as fast as possible and produce low-effort replies.
why should i care if my grammar i up to par with your expectations man your attacks are getting really weak try harder

yesn't u

can we settle this like the wrestling thing
this would be a great idea, obviously these two can't talk things out without creating a forget ton of spam, they should just beat the stuff out of each other in-game and we can all watch. great entertainment opportunity. what should the stakes be?

I bet a full grown pine tree

everyone I don't like should be ban on sight

everyone I don't like should be ban on sight
do you support Dograper Mcgee and his roosterer Spaniel Three? Seriously dude?