[NEWS} obama was the one separatig children, not Annoying Orange

Author Topic: [NEWS} obama was the one separatig children, not Annoying Orange  (Read 2524 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My5TGYvJHbA

This stuff has been going on since obama, yet no one cared till Annoying Orange did it.

jesus you sound exactly like a broken record at this point

"obama did 9/11, obama is personally responsible for killing my cat, obama is responsible for ww2, hillary stole my lunch money"

"obama did 9/11, obama is personally responsible for killing my cat, obama is responsible for ww2, hillary stole my lunch money"
Lord Tony has been trolling for nearly a decade stop giving him attention

Lord Tony has been trolling for nearly a decade stop giving him attention
lord tony is one of the biggest trolls in BLF's history, only to be rivaled by Pie Crust

Oh excuse me.

THe media is crying about "the children" yet they gave no stuff when obama was doing it.

I'm mad that they weren't bred for war hamburger meat >:(

hey liberals try to come back from this one hah thats right u cant its literally impossible i destroyed you with FACTS and KNOWLEDGE welp thats it libtards have fun see you at  your college's safe space i win again

Proof that the left has no argument when their only response is "melting face memes" of PJW.
also proof that the left can't meme.

nvm i take it back forget u matthew