What's the worst nightmare you've ever had?

Author Topic: What's the worst nightmare you've ever had?  (Read 2642 times)

my worst nightmare has to be one where i was tortured to death. I could feel all of it.

i was caught lackin when i left the strap at home 🤦

I was hung publicly for the dumbest reason, don't remember what it was. All I can gather is that it was handicapped as forget.

I was hung publicly for the dumbest reason, don't remember what it was. All I can gather is that it was handicapped as forget.
"I hereby sentence you to death by hanging for peeling 5 strips off of a banana"

I unno, there was one that still sticks into my head this day, but I'm still wondering if I can recall the details fully. It must've been lucid, otherwise I wouldn't have felt like I was completely immersed in the dream. It was something almost out of a creepypasta, where I was going into the abandoned mining cavern to go exploring for minerals with a friend of mine. Him and I were going into these seemingly infinite caverns and as we got deeper and deeper, the environment felt colder and much more... empty. Everything was pitch black except for our flashlights, the floors eventually became barren and natural and you couldn't even hear a sound in that place. I decided to go off and explore a tributary on my own for some reason and somehow lost my friend. My flashlight eventually went dead and I only had my nightvision to support me through walking through. I think in the dream I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but I could've sworn I saw things moving outside my vision. Suddenly I couldn't cry out for my friend or call for help, I tried running but the black figures seemed to move with me with very natural human movements. After I got a good look at them they seemed to have white masks with just two black circles for eyes. Their bodies were emaciated, long and black like ink. They didn't try to harm me, they just followed me. Some minutes passed and I think I found a shaft that lead upward with a exit above, so I climbed the hell out of there and made it back outside, with the figures just completely disappearing below me. I woke up in a cold sweat that night and I still think about the nightmare from time to time.

being stuck in a classroom alone

the whole dream was just that, but for like 8 hours

I've been getting really into horror recently and what sucks is that I don't have scary dreams anywhere as much as I'd want to, because I think it'd be an awesome experience to once in a while have a dream that scares the crap out of you

maybe I shouldn't ask for that though because it seems like you need to be in a bad place to have dreams like that

when my richard got sucked

when my blanket was alive and I couldn't move annnnnnd you don't wanna hear the rest
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 03:55:43 PM by cooolguy32 »

one time i was in my bed and my mom came in my room and starting taking off my clothes and the proceeded to insert her richard into my richard (docking) and then i work up to me pissing in my brothers face

one time i was in my bed and my mom came in my room and starting taking off my clothes and the proceeded to insert her richard into my richard (docking) and then i work up to me pissing in my brothers face

traps are gay
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 03:45:46 PM by GreenBH³ »

i bought a game called blockland

i bought a game called blockland
Jesus man you must have a forgeted up brain.

I had a nightmare where I imagined caring.