skribbl.io

Author Topic: skribbl.io  (Read 2489 times)

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 12:05:50 AM by Boomsticks Alt »

i was kicked while drawing. this is unacceptable.

i was kicked while drawing. this is unacceptable.
prob deserved it lol

a kind and respectful host at work
host cant kick tho its random anyone can votekick like legit host can do nothing

prob deserved it lol
dont be a handicap i was drawing exactly what i was supposed to draw and they votekicked me off mid-drawing

dont be a handicap i was drawing exactly what i was supposed to draw and they votekicked me off mid-drawing
well its not like you or i can do anything

gay fnaf cigarette is in there

gay fnaf cigarette is in there

In my opinion, FNAF itself is a mediocre game by itself that introduced new ideas into the horror genre, but the community of it is WAY into furry research... like WAY into it....

In my opinion, FNAF itself is a mediocre game by itself that introduced new ideas into the horror genre, but the community of it is WAY into furry research... like WAY into it....
This was relevant like 4 years ago

Fnaf is aids. In gameplay and in it's story. It takes the spotlight that many other lesser games should take. But since "scary pizza robot" is really popular with the kids, it gets it anyway

neggerlatte
more like
iggerlatte
amiritel mao
forgetking baggot doesn
't draw stuff god damntit why youjoin if youre ewastng paces