forumers you dislike

Author Topic: forumers you dislike  (Read 39633 times)

ya and u draw furries so what lol
and ur a stupid plant go back to the earth from where u came before I pull you out weed >:(

I draw humans too ya know...

and ur a stupid plant go back to the earth from where u came before I pull you out weed >:(
aah i'm sry don't hurt me :c
pft humans are just furless furries yaaa but stil tho. don't rly think u need to be critical about what others draw

aah i'm sry don't hurt me :cpft humans are just furless furries
I feel that Strynd has constantly drawn them over and over again to the point where I am beginning to worry that either he might be developing a special interest, or something worse. He could at least change up his work a bit so people don't raise up any false flags.

I feel that Strynd has constantly drawn them over and over again to the point where I am beginning to worry that either he might be developing a special interest, or something worse. He could at least change up his work a bit so people don't raise up any false flags.

Good post

why do you care what he draws anyway -____-

why do u feel like u have any say over him spending his own free time to draw the stuff he likes drawing because you have to involve it with a special interest. that was not Strynd who started that thought

i draw both furries and humans

figure is the man we need

i draw stick figures

oh no guys am i developing a stick figure special interest??

i draw stick figures

oh no guys am i developing a stick figure special interest??
we'll lynch you when you have your own thread after drawing one thing for years and constantly defend it

god damnit forget you unova :(

god damnit forget you unova :(
Darth this is exactly what we're talking about, your stickman special interest has gotten too out of hand

shut the hell up dad, this is my passion. forget you. you can never take that away from me