PPG 2016 is ending apparently

Author Topic: PPG 2016 is ending apparently  (Read 2532 times)

https://tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2018/06/work-around-town-3.html?m=1

And now, another overview of production going on in Southern California's animation industry. You will note that there are additions and subtractions from the last installment, but many series titles remain. As before, this list will be amended and corrected over the next few days/weeks. (Sadly, there are always errors.)

Cartoon Network

Powerpuff Girls -- ending

Ben 10 -- ongoing

Mighty Magiswords -- ending

Steven Universe (shorts) -- ongoing (and building on momentum)
We Bare Bears (shorts) -- ongoing

Ok-Ko Let's Be Heroes -- ongoing

Splittin' Rent -- ongoing (aka "Close Enough" -- see Adult Swim)

Summer Camp Island -- ongoing

Thundercats Roar -- ongoing

Apple and Onion -- ongoing

Per report's, Cartoon Network's "Bite Size" online network has closed down.

Victor & Valentino -- ongoing

Infinity Train -- ongoing

Craig of the Creek -- ongoing

this is not confirmed by cartoon network but if this is the case lol rip

/discuss

tactical have u ever watched an episode of the new ppg or do you just like complaining about cartoons for kids

uh oh spaghettio

Uhhbvshsajna

if you dunt care dunt post
they hated him because he told the truth

tactical have u ever watched an episode of the new ppg or do you just like complaining about cartoons for kids
i have
its boring and i didnt like it

i have
its boring and i didnt like it
who gives a stuff you're 15 years old and have access to literally any other channel + youtube with regular access to the internet

who gives a stuff you're 15 years old and have access to literally any other channel + youtube with regular access to the internet
can you not sperg out for no reason

hahaha who watches tv nowadays am i right

The Powerpuff Girls twerked, Bubbles referenced the 'Me Gusta' meme, and one of the creators or something had a creepy self-insert character for a short while

What more do you need to know to hate this reboot?