Ultimate Pirate forgetaround

Author Topic: Ultimate Pirate forgetaround  (Read 1902 times)

Ultimate Pirate forgetaround

Way back in 2015, Plastiware and I were on Panquake's Throwmod server when Plastiware had an idea to make a pirate-themed version of the server.  We got to work immediately and soon, Ultimate Pirate forgetaround was born!  It got unexpectedly popular and quickly expanded as more and more players built islands.  It even directly inspired Skill4Life's Pirate Adventure!

What started as a small build with only 5 or so islands grew into an expansive adventure with dozens of islands, over 60 chests, a currency system, a Zelda-like dungeon, secrets, and much more!  Explore, find treasure, collect gems, fight other players, or just throw each other off the lighthouse.  It's up to you!

It was hosted three times in 2015, 2016, and finally in 2018.  Since we've both kind of moved on from this server and Blockland in general, we thought we'd release this rather than let it fade into memory.

Required Add-Ons

The list of required add-ons is included in the .zip file.

Check "Required Add-Ons.txt" and "Required Music.txt" for the full lists, or just copy and paste ADD_ON_LIST.cs and musicList.cs to your config/server folder.
The environment used on the server is also included as "Environment.txt" if you know how to load environments.

Screenshots
Click to enlarge.

Credits

Plastiware - General server maintenance, Skullspire Island, Port Town, Pirate Ship, Whore Island, Iceberg, Pen Island
Electrk - General server maintenance, Skullspire Island, Port Town, Nigeria, ???, forgetall, Pen Island, Castle Island
Magus - Hookhand Reef, Cannon Island, Cloudtop Island, The Cutter
Achernar - Boomspire, Whirlpool Lagoon
Skill4Life - Big Bigger Island
Pass - Mt. Smoke Inhalation
Kringleberg - Brumbpo Fortress
Scallywag - Glorp Zoop Island
Conan - Gold Rush Cove
Kyro - Half Moon Isle
Zapk - Snakebite Isle
Pablo - Skulltooth
You - Volcano of the Gods
Vonski - Drokren Isle
9 - Lone Island
Vitawrap - Port Town, various props

Special thanks to Panquake and his throwmod server for inspiring us to make this.

Downloads

• Main Download
• Player Throwing
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:33:09 AM by Electrk.. »

I’ve had some great times on this, glad to see it being shared

nos·tal·gia
näˈstaljə,nəˈstaljə
noun
a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.
"I was overcome with acute nostalgia for my days in Ultimate Pirate forgetaround"
synonyms: reminiscence, remembrance, recollection;

best server ever to make music on 10/10