Blocko-Armaments - New weapon pack in the works

Author Topic: Blocko-Armaments - New weapon pack in the works  (Read 7594 times)

Me and ZeUberMedic are working on a new weapon pack called Blocko-Armaments (for now). The weapons are primarily influenced by HK/T+T, but we want to make it more flashy/simplistic. The aim is to make a weapon pack with general use for any server needing guns. As of right now we have decided to divide the weapons into 4 classifications; Covert, Battle, Assault, Retro - and the weapons will be color coded. We aren't 100 percent on exactly there will be in the pack weapon wise - but we want to make a variety of SMG's, rifles, pistols, shotguns, machine guns, snipers, and maybe a couple explosive weapons. And no, this will not be another one of those projects that just stops getting worked on and nobody gets to use it. There is a definite plan to release the weapons.

Here's a gallery of some weapons (and many more to come);

-reserved for updates-

not sure about the color coding, but otherwise it looks good!

I love how these models look

I love how these models look
Thanks! I'll post a video today of a gun ingame, in action.

PS guys, should the guns have the ability to require to reload or no? Its possible, but Im not the expert coder, so I'd have to just rip some reload mod from some other guns if I wanted to do that. I kind of just want to do no reload guns - but if its possible to do two packs - one with limited ammo and one without, I can do that.

not sure about the color coding, but otherwise it looks good!
The idea is to make the weapons color coded by class so the guns look less generic. Grey and black is cool, but sort of boring. Also its an easy way to classify weapons to specific types (assault, covert, battle, etc).

bottom most gun looks like a m4a4
pretty good models

sniper rifle needs longer barrel or else its never gonna be recognied as one. like jeez, the assault rifles have barrles that long, why cant the sniper be at least same length....

bottom most gun looks like a m4a4
pretty good models
Its supposed to be a honey badger, however it is missing the holes in the heatguard which make the honey badger stand out. I'll talk to uber about it, I don't like sounding demanding though.

sniper rifle needs longer barrel or else its never gonna be recognied as one. like jeez, the assault rifles have barrles that long, why cant the sniper be at least same length....
Ask uber! Or I can

The idea is to make the weapons color coded by class so the guns look less generic. Grey and black is cool, but sort of boring. Also its an easy way to classify weapons to specific types (assault, covert, battle, etc).
that's understandable, it's pretty easy to change the colors anyways, so it doesn't really matter
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 01:47:40 AM by Bing2 »

this

the short barrel looks stupid

Retro pistol and retro assault rifle! Also the sniper was fixed;

army man rp

also that barrel is too small

rifle barrel is too thick, consider increasing the size of the inside hole a bit