[Real News] 15 year old kid commits Self Delete over cartoon girls

Author Topic: [Real News] 15 year old kid commits Self Delete over cartoon girls  (Read 3592 times)

https://www.jlist.com/blog/news/15-year-old-boy-commits-Self Delete-playing-doki-doki-literature-club/?___store=jlist&acc=1020

I liked this game when I first played it a few months ago, but man I’m sorry but the novelty wore off quick and I began to realize that all of the characters were all stuff. sayori was a character who was only appreciated by beta males and everyone was like “OMG she has depression I can totes relate with her.” Basically sayori’s only real character trait is that she’s depressed that’s it. The other two girls are just your typical Japanese cartoon girl stereotypes with no real personality, and the last one kind of has a personality but in the end is just a stuffty jap version of GlaDOS. Even the final song is a rip off of “still alive.”

Anyway this kid commits Self Delete presumably over Doki Doki literature club, yet don’t look into the other factors

/discuss

good. one less weeb to deal with

As you can very well see those that say "Oh 13 reasons why raises awareness on Self Delete" or people saying that this handicapped game "raises awareness" on Self Delete as well. Truth is none really do and I don't understand why people with problems play this stuff to make their problems worse

Parents shift blame to mediocre video "game" in order to save face for not making sure their child is mentally sound.

a bit off topic but i can't loving believe people were terrified by DDLC. was everyone else just loving with me when they say they couldn't sleep after playing DDLC?

doki doki literature club isn't just your ordinary visual novel.... it gets really dark and has a big twist to it....... sorry if this ruined any surprises but you must play it,,,,,,,,...

The Manchester coroner refers to the game as just "Doki Doki", so maybe instead he was playing Doki Doki Panic, aka...

SUPAH MARIO BRUDDAHS TWO BAYBEEE

edit: turns out he was actually playing this game: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystic_Messenger
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 07:17:45 AM by joe411 »

90s: Vidya gaems are recruitment tools for tha saytanz.

2016: Vidya gaems are recruitment toolz for tha nahtseez.

2018: Vidya gaems are instructions 4 teh weebbooz.

death and end of doki doki literature club

moshi moshi
pie crust desu

I was the kid and I can confirm I'm loving dead

I was the Doki Doki Literature Club and can confirm that Maxwell is loving dead

im dead there's nothing i did

90s: Vidya gaems are recruitment tools for tha saytanz.

2016: Vidya gaems are recruitment toolz for tha nahtseez.

2018: Vidya gaems are instructions 4 teh weebbooz.
2020: Vidya gays are recruitment tool for kayne west

a bit off topic but i can't loving believe people were terrified by DDLC. was everyone else just loving with me when they say they couldn't sleep after playing DDLC?
Yeah I watched a few videos of the death scenes on youtube, and legit none of it was scary lol