[NEWS] Acive shooter at Annapolis, Maryland at a local newspaper building

Author Topic: [NEWS] Acive shooter at Annapolis, Maryland at a local newspaper building  (Read 3765 times)

I'm not surprised.

With all the loving fake news the media has been pushing out, it's no surprise that people are now shooting them up.

Look at youtube. Youtube is heavily left winged and producing lies and other bullstuff. A woman shot it up.

How much you want to bet the very same newspaper building can't wait to print out newspapers about the event

"We got first hand eye witness source of the shooting in our own building! EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE!"

They can't wait to make money off this stuff.

bad news, worse that it's relatively nearby this time

political bias will never justify this

probably just a disgruntled worker

I'm not one for emotional appeal, but Tony, this has got to stop. People are dying. This shooting is ongoing. Yes, the media has a bad habit of being dishonest on these issues, but my God your tinfoil hat opinion is in poor taste here.

People are dying.

99% of the people in the world will die in their lifetime by 100%.

the 1% of course are the elite rich who will never die.

You're literally dying right now because the air we breathe is poison and it will take about 100 years to finally kill us.

99% of the people in the world will die in their lifetime by 100%.

the 1% of course are the elite rich who will never die.

You're literally dying right now because the air we breathe is poison and it will take about 100 years to finally kill us.
Natural causes that are inherent to every single person that has ever lived and will ever live are not equivalent to people brought to an untimely death by the hand of a vengeful, vile individual and you know it.

Natural causes that are inherent to every single person that has ever lived and will ever live are not equivalent to people brought to an untimely death by the hand of a vengeful, vile individual and you know it.

What's the difference?

Dead is dead.

Earth is 4.543 billion years.

The average human only lives for about less than 100 years.

Humans aren't even alive for a significant amount of time. You're literally ants that last less than 100 years and your goal in life is to reproduce and slowly continue building a society.

You could at least humor me instead of continuing the lie that us humans are significant to the world. It's not true.

What's the difference?

Dead is dead.
i’m sure the forums would say the same thing if you died

or they'd just take a sip

Cool

journalists getting what they deserve