Author Topic: Server could not verify your Blockland ID on Mac.  (Read 1299 times)

I am unable to play any servers on Mac. It also says Disconnected on Blockland Glass Live. I've tried restarting the game, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, restarting steam, etc.

I also attached my console.log, as a friend said that might help.

How can I fix this?

Code: [Select]
ResManager::openFileForWrite - failed to create path for "config/client/config.cs"
Unable to open file 'config/client/config.cs' for writing.
ResManager::openFileForWrite - failed to create path for "config/server/prefs.cs"
Unable to open file 'config/server/prefs.cs for writing.
ResManager::openFileForWrite - failed to create path for "config/server/prefs.cs"
ResManager::openFileForWrite - failed to create path for "config/client/prefs.cs"
Unable to open file 'config/client/prefs.cs for writing.

check whether your config/server/prefs.cs and config/client/config.cs is read only or not, if it is, uncheck the box. if it isn't check the box, let me know if this fixes anything.

I don't have a config folder.
I have tried reinstalling Blockland, and it is still not there.
I will try reinstalling it again.

I don't have a config folder.
that's strange, i have a config folder, i'm not sure what makes the config folder but this is what my folder looks like:

This is the steam version

I've reinstalled and in my steam files for Blockland, there is a config folder, but there is only 2 empty folders inside of it called client and server. I have another Blockland folder in my documents folder and there is a config file and I set the files to be read & write, but I am still getting the "Server could not verify your Blockland ID." message and Blockland Glass is still disconnected.

Sounds like Blockland isn't able to write files to the directory.
Have you tried the first solution here?:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/250340/discussions/0/45350245420601127/

Don't mean to sound defeatist or dismissive but you shouldn't buy blockland from steam if you have a Mac. If you can still refund it by some miracle, use the refund money to buy directly from the site