[Brick] 32x Roads & Ramps - Modter 32x Compatible!

Author Topic: [Brick] 32x Roads & Ramps - Modter 32x Compatible!  (Read 2854 times)

32x32 Roads & Ramps

Roads that fit on 32x32 baseplate sizes, including ramps for modter maps and stuff

I can't make curves due to how this pack is set up, this is made for more of a grid style city instead of long range curved highways and roads

the roads do have the tile texture for the lines so you can tell somewhat which way the road is facing in the ghost brick

The shoulders of the road can fit a 2x wide plate / brick if you want

DOWNLOAD
Glass

I came
yee

Now I've figured out how do to custom collisions with .DTS and .BLB, so I'll be able to make more complex brick stuff and ramps

can you build this with it though?

can you build this with it though?
How without curves lol

smh at the lack of appreciation for my much needed creation

These are very useful for maps that have varied terrain like the ones I make. I use Advanced Roads for my maps but they lack ramps so I just use blank modter ramps to fill in for road ramps, which these take care of to an extent.

Unfortunately the road patterns on these do not match with Advanced Roads so they don't quite fit either. Would it be possible to make second versions of the ramp bricks with a texture that matches the ones from Advanced Roads? I don't know how difficult that would be, but it would make these even more useful as the two packs could be combined.

These are very useful for maps that have varied terrain like the ones I make. I use Advanced Roads for my maps but they lack ramps so I just use blank modter ramps to fill in for road ramps, which these take care of to an extent.

Unfortunately the road patterns on these do not match with Advanced Roads so they don't quite fit either. Would it be possible to make second versions of the ramp bricks with a texture that matches the ones from Advanced Roads? I don't know how difficult that would be, but it would make these even more useful as the two packs could be combined.
I'll see what I can do

This is awesome I could use these for my lego island build.

Would you consider making classic lego road versions?

This is awesome I could use these for my lego island build.

Would you consider making classic lego road versions?
Ye I'll try that, since it'll mostly be a color change with a 2nd set of green lines