SMF Login vulnerability: Change your passwords

Author Topic: SMF Login vulnerability: Change your passwords  (Read 21234 times)

hello helo hello this is new
can you increase the size of attatchment uploads? or our avatar size? or are you keeping it low so the servers are cheaper

I have to ask, what was the hardest part of moving the forums over to a new system? Were there any major comparability problems with old posts/profiles?

Are you gonna make or remake a theme with the new stylesheet and theme customization?

I am running the repair function, we'll see what happens.
Assuming that has finished by now, it doesn't look like it's solved. Here is a good example topic that is missing from it's board index: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319701.0

Given the timestamps of other topics currently on that board, it should be visible on the first page of add-ons, but it is not.

Can you make it so todays posts display as today, and not the date? kinda annoying imo
same thing with posts made yesterday
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 03:12:08 PM by Darth C3P0² »

SMF Forum software sucks and the developers are starfishs that cant take criticism

SMF Forum software sucks and the developers are starfishs that cant take criticism
more like you outed yourself as an autistic/handicapped kid on their dev forums, in the process of calling the rest of us autistic/handicapped

This theme would be good, actually.  It's like the old BLF theme but better.

you mean you made a total fool out of yourself on their forums
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 06:36:21 PM by Electrk.. »

I'm more annoyed with this forum layout, those damn hackers.

I do not like this new theme. But hopefully, when its all fixed we will change back to the old theme.

This theme would be good, actually.  It's like the old BLF theme but better.

thats just yaBB se theme though

Hey, an update's an update, no matter how strange it looks at first.

I'm more annoyed with this forum layout, those damn hackers.
"forget those people who got their accounts compromised, I only care that the forum theme looks different"