SMF Login vulnerability: Change your passwords

Author Topic: SMF Login vulnerability: Change your passwords  (Read 21868 times)

so some of the topics are missing...? the instruments mod topic and the song sharing general discussion topic are gone despite the fact that it should work fine with the dating

clicking help does nothing except add "?action=help" to the address bar

also i know there's a thread already made in off-topic about this but i prefer this forum instead, we just need a logo to remove that plain text Blockland Forums title

Discussions are happening about that here

I'm not sure, but I guess your working with the visual last and after most of the exploits are found and fixed. My favorite part of the forums visually so far is probs this 

will take a few days before i get used to this theme, but thanks for continuing the forums!

Nonnel found a vulnerability.
thats been an exploit for years, badspot never bothered removing it because it can be useful sometimes. just ban the people that do it and move on

now dont necrobump stuff you turds

so wait is the necrobumping thing fixed or should i bump the mlp thread again
thats been an exploit for years, badspot never bothered removing it because it can be useful sometimes. just ban the people that do it and move on
u didnt need to edit for it though

so wait is the necrobumping thing fixed or should i bump the mlp thread againu didnt need to edit for it though

Necrobumping is fixed, now it says Topic too old.

So any chance we can get profile fields that are relevant for this decade?

So any chance we can get profile fields that are relevant for this decade?
lol

So is this the new look from now on?