7 (14%)
Hell
3 (6%)
Infinity
8 (16%)
Respawn at the hospital
24 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Where do we go when we die?  (Read 3314 times)

The only 2 things that make sense to me is either darkness eternal, or stuck in our last second while stuck thinking the same thought.

when you die, your body usually is cremated or buried. im kinda surprised you don't know this already.....?

I want to know what happens spiritually, as in when you give your last breath or die with your eyes open

TBH, to answer this we have to answer the Mind-Body question, stated as thus:

Are you a mind with a body or a body with a mind?

Answering this will clue us in on what the answer would be, if there is one.

As an athiest, I can't say something without having proof of it.

Are you loving with us? This stuff is the most ironic stuff I ever saw.

As an atheist you believe god doesn't loving exist but you have no legit proof god exists or not

So you believe in something you have no proof of.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 01:10:09 PM by King Tøny »

The only 2 things that make sense to me is either darkness eternal, or stuck in our last second while stuck thinking the same thought.

I'd rather have eternal blackness over being stuck in the same thought for all eternity lol

Anyways the more you think about this the more life doesn't make sense.

Better get yourself frozen and hope they put your brain in a robot

Because there is no coming back from cremation or burial.

At least with being frozen you have 0.0000000000001% chance of afterlife which is higher than 0.0

I want to know what happens spiritually, as in when you give your last breath or die with your eyes open
nobody knows, but im fairly sure theres no difference if you die with your eyes open or not. pretty sure you always die after giving your last breath, given you constantly are breathing while alive, and stop after you die

So every time you hold your breath you die? Awesome

an eternity of nothingness

we imagine this as just blackness, but in a matter of fact, you wouldn't perceive anything at all, which is impossible to think about, as we can only imagine our own existence, not the lack there of. this can forget with your mind quite a bit  :panda:

since coming to this realization, i've just made sure to enjoy life and not care about things, which i think was a good thing.

Restart from last checkpoint

it's the same as what it was like before you were conceived. brain activity stops and "you" cease to exist

it's the same as what it was like before you were conceived. brain activity stops and "you" cease to exist
or maybe it's like when you go to sleep and a second later you wake up and 8 hours has gone by. Like you die and then wake up as someone entirely different

Experiencing non-existence is kind of impossible. Your consciousness is just your brain processing your memories and sense input. Experiencing neither is quite similar to unconsciousness. So basically sleeping, but forever.

Don't think about it.

Just hope you die in your sleep rather than with your eyes open because the trip would be much more intense with your eyes open.