7 (14%)
Hell
3 (6%)
Infinity
8 (16%)
Respawn at the hospital
24 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Where do we go when we die?  (Read 3335 times)

but you lose blood to your eyes first before any other part of your head

Doesn't matter.

It only takes 1 second to make it last forever.

If you take specific kind of drugs you'll see you can make 30 minutes of tripping feel like 1,000 hours.

Doesn't matter.

If you take specific kind of drugs you'll see you can make 30 minutes of tripping feel like 1,000 hours.
your conciousness doesn't cease to exist and your heart doesn't stop during most drugs though

Doesn't matter.

that's because drugs are stimulating your brain. lack of oxygen doesn't stimulate your brain, it kills it... that's pretty much the most generally understood fact of death

If you got shot in the head what you describe can possibly happen as your destroyed visual cortex sends random ass signals through the mess of blood
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 12:00:44 AM by PhantOS »

It seems like most people are on either the side of
A) You perceive nothing for eternity
B) You're stuck thinking that singular thought, seeing that singular thing, for all eternity.

I did say this, though.

you become a forgetin ghost

Doesn't matter.

No Tony that isn't what happens. When you die you cease concisnous and cease existing. Just come to terms with your own mortality already. You claim to be superior because you don't believe in a God but you are still hoping that there is still some form of afterlife. There isn't. At least have the balls to admit that every second you waste on a Lego forum is a second you are never getting back.

"we" or "you" don't go anywhere because when you die you lose the very thing that makes you who you are, which is your conscious mind, its memories and its ability to interpret every stimulation it receives as coherent and constant, giving you your sense of "presence". If you happen to believe in an almighty (which is implied and required for any chance of life after death) god, and I do, it's up to him to reconstruct your conscious mind.

I died before and god said I died. Respawn in 25 seconds on map cp_earth. I waited and then suddenly I came out of your mother. :)

I believe everyone has a soul and it will search for its next body when the current host dies, and along with the new host, there are no memories and only new beginnings.

You go to a cemetary or a crematorium, duh.