Gun Edits: Last One I Swear Edition

Author Topic: Gun Edits: Last One I Swear Edition  (Read 6869 times)

you better make quinquavigintiguns akimbo. idgaf what happens

you better make quinquavigintiguns akimbo. idgaf what happens
never!!

add jesus gun and car crash gun that shoots jeeps that explode
and tablesalt gun that shoots salt shakers

deciguns tetrakakimbo akimbo or riot

no wait

quinquavigintiguns tetrakakimbo quadkimbo

Add a gun edit gun that shoots out really lazy and uninspired gun edits so you can mass produce these packs

Add a gun edit gun that shoots out really lazy and uninspired gun edits so you can mass produce these packs
>_>

Dead serious. A good developer of any project goes into the project thinking "how can I design my assets to reinforce and reflect this specific mechanic in a way that is creative" and because of that games like Halo and xcom are born, even small mods like Conan's melee or bushidos stuff.

Here you are with the mindset of "how many gun edits can I humanly make?" and you produce all these gimmick guns with absolutely no forethought or connection with the greater scheme of mechanics. It's just an arms race

Some of these are cool. Like idk, gun gun is interesting, or bouncy gun maybe. But that's literally it, everything else is novelty. It's poisoning the master server well and enabling people to design terrible servers with 30 gimmick guns that just do random stuff

Or maybe, just maybe, Tablesalt made these to have different guns in a vanilla style and to just have fun.

Not every add-on has to please to your tastes.

Also the guns are pretty cool, even if there should be a package version will all of the guns at once instead of having to install about 40 zip files.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 06:47:30 PM by CRITAWAKETS »

Or maybe, just maybe, Tablesalt made these to have different guns in a vanilla style and to just have fun.
Not every add-on has to please to your tastes.
I don't give a stuff if he made it to cure his mother's cancer it's still really forced and lacks planning. 90% of the things here are like Pokemon: some guy is like "we already have 200 Pokemon let's make another 500 with each one beong a slight gimmicky variation of the last"

Not only does it violate my incredibly low standards already but there's like 40 of them. If he made five I wouldn't care but the fact that he made loving 8x that amount shows that he had 35 times to realize how little depth each gun has

Perrys been ranting for a while are you okay

on a side note i still think there needs to be more models

Perry forget off
you have absolutely no idea what we're talking about. Leave child

Perrys been ranting for a while are you okay

on a side note i still think there needs to be more models
no! there's so much terrible stuff that nobody ever calls out and because of that more and more of this terrible product keeps getting made because the creator only gets positive feedback from impulsive superficial chumps

This is the cycle of the terrible weapon pack, and it's why loving bf3 pack and blockality or whatever it's called was made and because of their existence the servers that utilize them totally blow and then when someone complains the host takes it personally when in reality it's the weapons that suck.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 08:10:20 PM by thegoodperry »