Swollow's Blockland Overhaul 0.52 [UPDATE TO FIX EXPLOIT]

Author Topic: Swollow's Blockland Overhaul 0.52 [UPDATE TO FIX EXPLOIT]  (Read 14863 times)

fine just for you, also i love robots

Updated
made main home button better and clickable with middle mouse
added post titles
added a little highlight on the folder icon on topics you've posted in

as always make sure you update BOTH files

Ive reinstalled both files, but dont have the added features.
Am I missing something?

try fully deleting the old files and then installing them

I just reinstalled everything.
Nothings changed.

I just reinstalled everything.
Nothings changed.
your browser probably cached the old content or something dumb like that, try clicking on the new links in the main topic now

Oof, new links show me the raw code.

Edit: I got it to work, but I had to re-install greasermonkey a few times.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 02:27:37 PM by Mr.Noßody »

jesus christ this is a series of oversights by developers, i have changed the file structure of the scripts so they aren't set in your cache and also will install directly on click

Oh. Well that fixed it.

the title, per post feature was useful to see when the original thread/title was edited and when the conversation changes, with just the style sheet implementation you can't tell since the title will be the newest one even on the first posts

the title, per post feature was useful to see when the original thread/title was edited and when the conversation changes, with just the style sheet implementation you can't tell since the title will be the newest one even on the first posts
thats what i was saying but after I added it back in I realized how much I missed those little subject titles

yeah too bad it doesnt keep track of old OP titles. that was really useful. either way im glad its there