Swollow's Blockland Overhaul 0.52 [UPDATE TO FIX EXPLOIT]

Author Topic: Swollow's Blockland Overhaul 0.52 [UPDATE TO FIX EXPLOIT]  (Read 14859 times)

is there a way to pick/customize a theme? i want a legit dark screen one.

fixed the sorting bars not being present in the members list/whos online or PM area, so you can once again sort members and your pms
also fixed some other bugs so minor update, you may need to wait for your cache to reset or manually copy and paste the code into, I'm not going to make a new folder for this minor update

is there a way to pick/customize a theme? i want a legit dark screen one.
this entire thing is a theme, I don't plan on making a dark version because I have no use for one, someone else can use a styler to modify the colors of my theme or something and if its good enough i can add it in as a switch on/off setting
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 01:06:07 PM by Swollow »

holy stuff this tumblr is great.
thank u i try but i don't post as much as i should

i attempted to make a dark theme for this, mostly everything should be covered
CSS injector
mod injector
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 01:35:49 PM by DrHitius »

i attempted to make a dark theme for this, mostly everything should be covered
CSS injector
mod injector
dont work

dont work
have you tried removing the CSS injector and mod injector and replacing it with the 2 files

did you just blow in from stupid town

did you just blow in from stupid town
no because i just tested this with 3 other people and it's just you whos having the issue

Haha feigning ignorance Epic Lol

you do realize overwriting my css and mod injector will forget up any future updates for people, you should style it after my css inject

I've been working on an edit to make the a Classic BLF theme.

Actually this seems to have been a bug with the 'dangerous file' link filter on leopard.hosting. I think it's fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience.