Best desktops/labtops under 150?

Author Topic: Best desktops/labtops under 150?  (Read 1391 times)

Don't want a gaming one, nor do I want integrated graphics either. Suggest some
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 03:03:33 PM by Verification »

Core 2 Duo thinkpads

I had one before, with a 1366x768 screen, 4GB ram, and a Core 2 Duo T5870

Worked great for internet browsing, youtube and even games from like 2006 and before, ran insanely cool too

Downside is you need to run Windows 7 so the graphics drivers work properly

Core 2 Duo thinkpads

I had one before, with a 1366x768 screen, 4GB ram, and a Core 2 Duo T5870

Worked great for internet browsing, youtube and even games from like 2006 and before, ran insanely cool too

Downside is you need to run Windows 7 so the graphics drivers work properly
Any chance of it having win10?
Also is this any good?
https://m.ebay.com/itm/HP-Gaming-Computer-Intel-Core-i5-3470-3-20GHz-8GB-320GB-W-ATI-1GB-Graphic-Card/273329299727?hash=item3fa3b2210f:g:yNgAAOSwZrdbNtx9

get an older thinkpad, i have a thinkpad T61 that i got off ebay and refurbished and it is really good. if you want a certain model of thinkpad, ask me about it, me and mac workin have quite some knowledge about them.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 05:10:36 PM by Mr Queeba »

labtop? laptop

what are you looking to get out of a sub $150 computer?

Draw a laptop on a piece of paper and fold it, this laptop is under $150, it will last longer and will be just as useful.

labtop? laptop

what are you looking to get out of a sub $150 computer?
being able to carry a computer around anywhere you go is already a huge ass plus for 99% of people in existence. It's called convenience and it's like the first rule of product design

being able to carry a computer around anywhere you go is already a huge ass plus for 99% of people in existence. It's called convenience and it's like the first rule of product design
yeah but if its one of those chunky boys from 2001 for 7 bucks you aren't gonna get anything done on it anytime fast

I want one that can at least run gmod well

I want one that can at least run gmod well
for one hunned fitty you're gonna get less than 30 fps on lowest settings
at least that's what i had on my old stuffty laptop from 2015