reasons why America is superior to Brazil

Author Topic: reasons why America is superior to Brazil  (Read 1264 times)

1. Crime Rate - According to the UNODC, "Brazil's homicide rate is 20-30 homicides per 100,000 inhabitants according to the UNODC, placing Brazil in the top 20 countries by intentional homicide."

2. Government - The government is corrupt as hell and does nothing to save the Amazon forest.

3. People - The people are rude as forget and condescending to foreigners. They think they're the best, yet do the most bizarre and dumb stuff.

4. Water - Their water is loving polluted to hell, especially in urban areas. Name one urban place in America that's like this.

5. Poverty - They have so much more poverty and drug issues than the United States. Look at the slums of Rio for God's sake.

6. Police - Lmfao their police sucks so much they have to bring in the military

What do you think?

Also their language is a knock-off Spanish
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 03:27:09 PM by Zotron »

Who are you trying to prove against?

Who are you trying to prove against?
those damn brazilians duh

How can they see if they don't have internets?

How can they see if they don't have internets?
I don't know what you mean by this but I'm just going to assume that you think I think Brazilians don't have internet but they do and nowhere did I say they didn't

least it's not Venezuela

dont come to brazil

come to ROBLOX BRASIL!!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 06:01:37 PM by yehellis3246 »

who likes brazil anyway

I think you forgot the most important thing that makes Americar better than Brazil...

it's not Brazil.

Hey Brazilians, do you consider white guys in Brazil as "Brazits" in case any Brazilian criminal needs to pop some heads?

legitimately thought the title said "Antarctica" and not "America" and was very interested, can we get a sequel