-{[NEWS]}- Papa John resigns after using N-word in conference call -{[NEWS]}-

Author Topic: -{[NEWS]}- Papa John resigns after using N-word in conference call -{[NEWS]}-  (Read 3047 times)

"The conference call in May came to light after Forbes magazine detailed the incident in an article Wednesday. The report, which was later confirmed by Schnatter, said he was on a call with marketing agency Laundry Service when he tried to downplay comments he made about the National Football League last fall by saying, “Colonel Sanders called blacks n-----s" and never faced any public backlash at KFC."
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 09:28:07 PM by DurkaDude »

there can only be one

a new papa

i hope its papa smurf

wow seriously cannot believe this

Good. More dominos for me

Papa's no longer in the house.

I'm crying so much right now Papa Johns would never say the pewdiepie word this can't be real

He should have resigned when he basically said his workers are nothing but minimum wage slaves that don't deserve 1 cent of his profits.

He should have resigned when he basically said his workers are nothing but minimum wage slaves that don't deserve 1 cent of his profits.
Well he's not wrong...

good, forget this brother. i ordered a papa johns pizza last week and it was 1 hour and 15 minutes late

this is so sad...now i gotta eat tribal pizza at college this semester or starve...MAGA i guess... 🍕😔✌

They better not go out of business.

clearly Gandalf levels of racism on display here

its kinda funny papa johns and pizzahut have all come to the netherlands but theyre all struggling to beat new york pizza and our apparently better-than-u.s. dominos pizza
pretty irrelevant to actual OP but just wanted to share american businesses failing to expand, but is papa johns rlly the best american pizza chain?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 06:07:42 AM by hootaloo »