8 (16.7%)
I browse /pol/
7 (14.6%)
I browse all boards
6 (12.5%)
I use proxies
6 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: How much 4chan have you digested?  (Read 3669 times)

I used to browse /mu/ often from mid-2012 up until probably early-2015 (if you look through my old posts here you can see me greentexting the stuff out of these forums back in 2012 because I was an autist and the novelty of meme arrows had yet to wear off). In 2016 I was browsing /pol/ fairly heavily because of all the U.S. election stuffposting but got bored of that once the election was actually over. 4chan was better in 2012/2013 tbh, sort of kicking myself that I didn't start browsing /mu/ earlier so I could have experienced it more before the site's overall community metamorphosed into its current state.

i've heard of 4chan but i never browsed it

/v/ is the only place on the internet where you can have a decent discussion about video games.

its actually abit like roblox offtopic
id know because i myself have forumed there
and it was the bomb for kids that couldnt afford blockland

/v/ is the only place on the internet where you can have a decent discussion about video games.
Yeah and then in the middle of your decent discussion some autist decides he doesn't like what you're talking about and spams gay furry research in your thread and since the mods are to lazy to do anything right they just delete the whole thread rather than the individual offending images.

I guess other than that it's an okay place.

IF YOU BROWSE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING BOARDS YOU ARE CONFIRMED FOR BEING A handicap:

/b/
/v/
/mu/
/pol/
/s4s/
/r9k/
/soc/
/bant/
/mlp/
/wsg/
/biz/
/r/

THIS LIST IS INDISPUTABEL THANKS

none, not rly much of a fan of the anonymity

Yeah and then in the middle of your decent discussion some autist decides he doesn't like what you're talking about and spams gay furry research in your thread and since the mods are to lazy to do anything right they just delete the whole thread rather than the individual offending images.

I guess other than that it's an okay place.
Nah what actually happens is people discuss the game normally then they ban you and delete your thread to make room for more anime games, e-celebs, and console wars threads.

4chan became a cesspit after moot sold it to the gooks

i am a reformed stuffposter on /mu/

4chan became a cesspit after moot sold it to the gooks

Objectively wrong

/tg/ & /vg/ are the two I lurk often. /tg/ is a pretty chill place where some decent tabletop discussion and creative ideas happen.

lmao remember shia labeouf's he will not divide us