Anyone else getting ungodly youtube suggestions?

Author Topic: Anyone else getting ungodly youtube suggestions?  (Read 1641 times)

Any time I turn my eyes to the right side of the screen, I see this.

Has anyone else been having this problem too?
note: I don't watch stuff like this.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 06:57:30 PM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

it's based on what youtube/google thinks you are like

YouTube is taking advantage of working families.

it's based on what youtube/google thinks you are like
Google thinks I'm a 3 Year old child who has been left by his mother on a tablet to let the
ALGORITHM do the job? I don't see anyone watching stuff like that.

Lucky you, Youtube just suggests I watch the same 20 videos I've already seen.

I get this stuff often, but instead of this it’s Spider-Man/elsa videos. The most cursed stuff I’ve ever seen

I get this stuff often, but instead of this it’s Spider-Man/elsa videos. The most cursed stuff I’ve ever seen
Didn't youtube crack down on those videos? No pics no proof.

windows button + print screen.
goto files, pictures, screenshots.

Didn't youtube crack down on those videos? No pics no proof.

windows button + print screen.
goto files, pictures, screenshots.

they did but alot of these videos still exist and are still being made

ot: yeah i get these too

It's based on what you watch. Like, you say you don't watch this stuff but I think you actually do you just want to deflect and save your dignity

It's based on what you watch. Like, you say you don't watch this stuff but I think you actually do you just want to deflect and save your dignity
I just got finished listening to some good tunes. We're talking metal, heavy metal, vidyagaem OST's, All the cool tunes.
What does some badass metal have to do with:
SPIDERMAN ELSA MINECRAFT MONSTER SCHOOL HELL GATE BARBIE DOLL CUTHULU RITUAL Self Delete PREGENANCY NEEDLE COLORS FUN LEARNING?

also, this all just happened today. A shift of interest for videos can NOT Happen that quickly.

I don't know but you seem pretty young so anything goes

I don't know but you seem pretty young so anything goes

Would someone who watches those videos be even able to post a reply on a forum?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 03:36:30 PM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

i watch videos on guitars and computers 95% of the time and i still get crazy stuff in my reccomended list

granted its not too often that weird stuff gets in my reccomended  list but it still happens

clearly you watch those types of videos otherwise you wouldn't be getting them

My sidebar is like 25% weeaboo stuff, 25% tech videos, and 50% house tracks circa the mid/late-90s and early-2000s at all times. Apparently it's a miracle I've been spared from youtube's cancer.