Author Topic: Anyone else getting ungodly youtube suggestions?  (Read 1640 times)

make a youtube account (if you dont have one). you can click the three dots and click not interested and it'll go away after a while

i hate it when i get fortnite suggestions from fortnite compilation youtubers

i hate it when i get fortnite suggestions from fortnite compilation youtubers
same

also when I get clickbait Roblox in my suggestions (the ones that call Blockland a Roblox ripoff triggers me the most)

New update, all of the videos I saw reccomended are gone now. I don't know how to explain this.

make a youtube account (if you dont have one). you can click the three dots and click not interested and it'll go away after a while
I did that to a whole page and they came back

same

also when I get clickbait Roblox in my suggestions (the ones that call Blockland a Roblox ripoff triggers me the most)

Happens to me on Armor Games. Why would I want to play Roblox when I have Blockland?

Also, this kinda happens to me for ads on Youtube. I got the same ad for Cartoon Network while I was watching 3blue1brown "Essence of calculus" videos.

Why would I want to play Roblox when I have Blockland?
Blockland isn't ran by a dictatorship.

Roblox is ran by idiots who Removed their forums because "muh child safety"

Blockland isn't ran by a dictatorship.

Roblox is ran by idiots who Removed their forums because "muh child safety"

Also, Roblox has their own programming language (makes making stuff hard), a censoring feature that blocks half of the messages, and the stupidest people.

-EDIT-
When you realize you made a grammatical mistake
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 08:53:42 PM by cHeEsEpIzZa2 »

the sidebar is the most useless thing ever it either recommends me stuff that I've already watched/from people I'm subscribed to or otherwise something I wouldn't like.

This stuff dont do nothing

my sidebar is literally only zero punctuation videos on the tab I have open right now
i'm not even kidding they're all zero punctuation