Col. Burton - Too much Midna on the brain makes him insane in the membrane.

Poll

Toxic?

yes
4 (19%)
insane in the membrane
17 (81%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: July 23, 2018, 12:43:56 AM

Author Topic: Col. Burton - Too much Midna on the brain makes him insane in the membrane.  (Read 7515 times)

...he's not angry. you're getting angry over him trying to get you angry lmfao
here's a tip, go google 'trolls caught in real life' and just see what they look like, look at what their personal life consists of. they're pathetic slime balls who's personal life consists of garbage so they go online and forget with people to try and make themselves feel better. aka deflection. if you can't see that burton is clearly deflecting by doing this stuff and is clearly mad at tony via spamming his threads and making a clan thread to mock his, you're absolutely handicapped. the fact i even have to spell this out for you makes me think you probably should just get banned along with him. but then again, you're like 13 so i wouldn't expect you to have a good idea of how exactly people like this on the internet turn.

here's a tip, go google 'trolls caught in real life' and just see what they look like, look at what their personal life consists of. they're pathetic slime balls who's personal life consists of garbage so they go online and forget with people to try and make themselves feel better. aka deflection. if you can't see that burton is clearly deflecting by doing this stuff and is clearly mad at tony via spamming his threads and making a clan thread to mock his, you're absolutely handicapped. the fact i even have to spell this out for you makes me think you probably should just get banned along with him. but then again, you're like 13 so i wouldn't expect you to have a good idea of how exactly people like this on the internet turn.
ok

lol

i don’t like trolling on the forums at all, it’s forgetin annoying and gets in the way of intelligible conversation. doesn’t mean you can’t respect people that do this sort of thing for different reasons
you want to go ahead and yell at me more seriously nothing’s stopping you, but making the assumption that trolling on a forum dubs somebody a pathetic slimeball is shortsighted

drydess just got loving owned

he also lost his stuff and nearly quit because he tried to defend bolster

Color me surprised someone was wrong about something that happened! Holy stuff!!

You're all loving ridiculous. Maybe someday you'll understand why other people act the way they act.

once again mr bones you have flawlessly owned all the trolls with one post

nice rant, actually.  really shed light on the internet pandemic.

expect people to act stuffty behind a pfp tbh