Col. Burton - Too much Midna on the brain makes him insane in the membrane.

Poll

Toxic?

yes
4 (19%)
insane in the membrane
17 (81%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: July 23, 2018, 12:43:56 AM

Author Topic: Col. Burton - Too much Midna on the brain makes him insane in the membrane.  (Read 7566 times)

He did.,
are you sure lol

listen buddy you dont need to be looking for trouble like this, stop loving responding to me you toxic liberal sjw.
You're just mad you can't join my clan.
then you just start replying with the exact same stuff "YOU WILL NOT JOIN MY CLAN" even if they say nothing related to your stuffty clan.
smooth loving excuse

are you sure lol
then you just start replying with the exact same stuff "YOU WILL NOT JOIN MY CLAN" even if they say nothing related to your stuffty clan.
smooth loving excuse

Bro he just loving made a clan to copy my clan.

He obviously wants in that loving badly.

If you think its a copy of your clan you are stupid, its clearly a serious clan about farmers please stop posting

If you think its a copy of your clan you are stupid, its clearly a serious clan about farmers please stop posting

You stop with this bullstuff.

You want in my clan, you can't get in. So you loving steal my clan name and make your own.

Autistic outrage

sure he copied your clan, but the thing is hes trying act like you to show how stupid you're acting

sure he copied your clan, but the thing is hes trying act like you to show how stupid you're acting

Fight stupidity with stupidity.

Okay?

is this admittance to trolling?

is this admittance to trolling?

What the forget are you talking about?

He's saying I'm acting stupid and that you are pretending to be as stupid as me.

I am loving questioning his loving logic. In no way was that admitting to loving trolling.

Okay?

Im loving questioning his logic in no way was this admitting to loving anything, try harder.

What the forget are you talking about?

He's saying I'm acting stupid and that you are pretending to be as stupid as me.

I am loving questioning his loving logic. In no way was that admitting to loving trolling.
Im loving questioning his logic in no way was this admitting to loving anything, try harder.
you're rapidposting so hard you forgot you posted already,,,,, damn,,,, take that break friend

you're rapidposting so hard you forgot you posted already,,,,, damn,,,, take that break friend

No edit button in drama.

Bro.

Imagine having nearly 400 posts about a single person. Talk about being obsessed.

Imagine having nearly 400 posts about a single person. Talk about being obsessed.

Who me?

He's posting in my clan page, you expecting me to not reply to him in MY page?