need help finding a good windows 10 theme

Author Topic: need help finding a good windows 10 theme  (Read 1483 times)

currently looking for a mac osx styled theme, woulda used osx but every one i found had some type of malware in it so forget that

the theme i want is with the taskbar on the bottom except it doesnt touch either side of the screen, like this picture of osx

any help finding a dope theme for windows 10 that isnt riddled with malware is appreciated

rainmeter

looks kinda futuristic and thats not really what im goin for, altho there are some cool looking skins that you can use with that

just get a mac and use boot camp if you are really that handicapped

looks kinda futuristic
idk how you can generalize hundreds of plugins and skins but ok
theres themes on the subreddit literally like what you have in OP loll

just get a mac and use boot camp if you are really that handicapped

the real handicap is the one who buys a 1000+ dollar locked down piece of stuff "laptop"

the only good thing going for it is it has a cool desktop design

idk how you can generalize hundreds of plugins and skins but ok
theres themes on the subreddit literally like what you have in OP loll

sorry didnt know, thought it was one design :p probably gonna check out designs

the real handicap is the one who buys a 1000+ dollar locked down piece of stuff "laptop"
then why did you dismiss rainmeter aspie

then why did you dismiss rainmeter aspie

what does that have to do with me not liking macs

the only good thing going for it is it has a cool desktop design
install linux dumbass

get linux  :cookieMonster:

there used to be a good finderbar for windows. windows 10 themes are crazy risky since windows 10 is a "service" now and updates like crazy.

rainmeter, a good dock program (rocketdock?), and the taskbar on top suffices for this.

Just disable the search bar on the task bar, put all your shortcuts onto said taskbar, and get a really pretty mountain wallpaper

There you go