Pino (ID:34728) - Spoiled Brat, Sending bestiality research links.

Author Topic: Pino (ID:34728) - Spoiled Brat, Sending bestiality research links.  (Read 8027 times)

Pino (BLID:34728) - Spoiled Brat, Sending bestiality research links.

Intro

Alright, so I'm playing some Blockland, decide to join a different server. I see another dude has Endless Zombies up, which is fun, so I join of course. I'm greeted to this wonderful sperg threatening the host over something.

Kid then makes it apparent to us that it's gonna "dox" the host, lol ok kid.

Obviously, this shows that this kid started threatening the host because of losing some points.
what a loving sperg.

It continues to threaten us with it's "info"

Threatens host with swatting.

Tells us it posted the dox info on 4chan, all of us think he is bullstuffting and ask it for the link.

It finally sends us "the link" a few times. Nobody is willing to click it since it's on tinyurl, which is fishy. We asked for the real link but it never gave it to us.

Host calls his bullstuff and bans his sorry ass.

of course, we still wanted to know what the link was, so brave man "Mrmbag0703" clicks his link, leads to a loving research site with BESTIALITY research EVERYWHERE. That's right, dogloving, horse rooster, everything forgeted up is here.

I am then told he does this on other servers by Mrm. I ask him why. He tells me the cycle below:

kid wants something he doesn't have > kid gets pissy > asks host for it > host says no > kid spergs and threatens host or an admin with investigatees > (BONUS TIER) sends trap link to some forgeted up site for SOME godloving reason > kid gets banned > repeat on other servers

tl;dr

kid looses points in endless zombies after the minigame resets, spergs, threatens to dox host,
when we ask for proof he sends us a beastiality research website link.

NOEDIT:

FORGOT TO CENSOR THE LINKS, DO NOT VISIT THOSE LINKS AS THEY LEAD TO A BESTIALITY research WEBSITE.

Also, the server this occurred on was Radium's Endless Zombies, which was pretty fun. Radium was the one being threatened with the investigatees, sometimes Mrmbag0703 was.

lol isn't this the same guy who has been using hacks on other servers and still hasn't been revoked despite multiple dramas on the subject

lol isn't this the same guy who has been using hacks on other servers and still hasn't been revoked despite multiple dramas on the subject

I did do research, I only saw one past drama where he was being tribal but I could've missed one. If this is true, could you link some information on it? It would help get this dumbstuff revoked

FORGOT TO CENSOR THE LINKS, DO NOT VISIT THOSE LINKS AS THEY LEAD TO A BESTIALITY research WEBSITE.
nice

nice

thanks man, you should also make a new harvest clan thread, by the way.

Just a normal day in Blockland I guess...

/support
ive seen him join servers and go like "welp time to ddos this server because im a pro hacker!!!!!!!!!"

this man is the one who took down the forums

I made a Drama thread on this troglodyte a while ago. But someone beat me to it, for some reason the images are broken now.. But i posted the broken pics if you scroll down a bit. This guy also goes by the names Luxem and Talos btw

He's got a lot of names on list, his latest one after Pino being "Ben Shapiro"

But through checking the IP, it doesn't seem like he has any alts.
Probably.