possibly fractured a bone in my foot

Author Topic: possibly fractured a bone in my foot  (Read 651 times)

so about 2 weeks ago i twisted my foot after falling backwards at like a 45 degree angle to the ground, it hurt like hell for 2 days so i took tylenol. i havent felt any barely pain from it until yesterday, but i shook it off as if it was just trying to heal.  today when one of the little dogs got loose and i had to chase her for about 200 yards non stop. my foot only felt a little bit of pain afterwards but it progressively got worse until the point im at today, and it is hurting worse than when i broke my arm, and it will not stop
i just took some ibuprofen because i dont think tylenol will be able to help, so for now i just have to deal with it until wenedsday when the doctors office is open and we are back in florida, any advice for until then?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 09:35:11 PM by Darth C3P0² »

go to a forgetin hospital

All that dogmilling really getting to ya

replace your leg with a nintendo switch

All that dogmilling really getting to ya
lol
we only have 2 little dogs, one of which is in heat and she is the one that ran
go to a forgetin hospital
not able to, even if i could we have no health insurance in michigan so it would have to come out of my dads pocket

dont destroy your foot next time by chasing a loving dog

any advice for until then?
dont pull a piecrust on ur dog next time

the problem is that my mom was in the shower at the time and my dad was at the store, if i didnt chase her down she would have ran straight for the main road and possibly get ran over

i was assuming my foot was healed which was a terrible idea in the first place but it was either chase the dog down or let her run away/get ran over/become impregnated even though she already had a c-section and forget her up even more than her surgery did
it was all my fault and i take blame, but still i'd rather still have the family dog then not have one
dont pull a piecrust on ur dog next time
wh

post a photo of your foot

that dog probably just wanted to end its misery

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/efkLSAI.png[/img]
literal masterpiece