Is runescape dead?

Author Topic: Is runescape dead?  (Read 2549 times)

I hop onto runescape for the first time in years. Went onto the most populated server which had less than 300 people on it.

All the minigames are dead.

All the towns are dead.

No one is playing.

I feel like Runescape is having a problem with quantity over quality. There is absolutely too much going on, the maps are getting too big with less things to do.

The rewards for minigames are garbage because now that runescape has god tier weapons there is no need to farm for minigame reward weapons anymore because they are stuff.

Not to mention there is too much stuff going on screen I feel claustrophobic. There are emotes now that TAKE UP HALF THE SCREEN! You even got big ass pets making too much noise.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 05:50:52 PM by King Tøny »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM2QJSUYMwc

This stuff takes up a large portion of the loving screen and it's not the only kind of emote that does this.

I saw someone with a giant ass t-rex as their emote. I don't need to see that stuff while I'm grinding.

Also I hop on runescape for the first time in years, someone already tries to scam me out of my santa hat lol

Can you provide detail?
The master server to the game is still online.
Therefore the game is not dead.

no even my mom plays it lol

The master server to the game is still online.
Therefore the game is not dead.

For a massive online multiplayer RPG less than 200 on a server is pathetic.

If the maps are absolute massive there will probably be about less than 1 person per area that is not a major town.

I don't even see that many people in major towns even.

play oldschool runescape. RS3 has been dead since 2013.

why ask if youre not going to listen tony

Hopefully it's dead and went to grindPG hell with every other stuffty rpg game in history

why ask if youre not going to listen tony

Because you people are loving in denial so you're not going to give me a real loving answer.

people invest time in runescape and cant back out or they feel stupid.

RS3 has been dead since 2013.