What's your avatar from/Why did you pick your avatar?

Poll

/title

Joke option
16 (28.6%)
Because America
4 (7.1%)
Because it defines who I am
18 (32.1%)
Yes
14 (25%)
No
4 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: What's your avatar from/Why did you pick your avatar?  (Read 10119 times)

Oh stuff I forgot my totally imaginary daughter exists

Uhh gotta go sorry

im here for u phanto
wagecucks forever

I was hacked guys holy stuff this is so sad

I'll be honest a lot of my unironic misguided distaste for furries probably comes from the fact that furry artists make more money per commission than I earn in a week. I mean I'm a hard working dishwasher janitor American citizen or whatever and I sweat for an honest wage while some random brother with dyed hair draws an anthropomorphic dog being forgeted by a horse and already has their loving rent lined up. How could I let that stand?
Unironically this, we need to tax them

idk why people target peco she just keeps to herself

my avatar is from komi-san but im gonna change it whenever the stupid avatar lock thing is gone

idk why people target peco she just keeps to herself
just to be clear I have no problems with pecon or furries I was just doing a really stuffty bit

it's from an alt cover for yeezus. I picked it because yeezus is one of my top 5 albums.

I chose the Fetusaur from I Fight Dragons' song 'The Faster the Treadmill' as my avatar because it's freakin' adorable

its from this pic

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 02:26:04 AM by Trogtor »

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 03:07:58 AM by Squib »

sir vilhelm from dark souls 3

his design is cool

a friend drew it for me but i accidentally removed my avatar

I made it while in VocED while I was computerless but I accidentally removed mine by mistake when I wanted to switch to a better I had.

Old brockrand comic of my match against dataproxy

I made my icon ages ago, and use it everywhere.