What's your avatar from/Why did you pick your avatar?

Poll

/title

Joke option
16 (28.6%)
Because America
4 (7.1%)
Because it defines who I am
18 (32.1%)
Yes
14 (25%)
No
4 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: What's your avatar from/Why did you pick your avatar?  (Read 9980 times)

I just found it and liked it.

My Name used to be YouKnowWhoAgain on steam. I changed it to [HotPocket] So people could say something shorter.
(On the bright side people think I'm hawt ;) )
Also, I'm stuck with this loving FORUM NAME HOW DO I CHANGE MY FORUM NAME GOD

the only survivor of the Cowvatar fad

This is just the rebel logo from FTL.

I guess my most prominent avatar i had could be explained as me and my brother doing random stuff and eventually deciding on a cow silhouette with the word "CRIT" on it.

soul calibur 6 nightmare and because he has big meat sword

shaking version of the down for maintenance symbol

I'll be honest a lot of my unironic misguided distaste for furries probably comes from the fact that furry artists make more money per commission than I earn in a week. I mean I'm a hard working dishwasher janitor American citizen or whatever and I sweat for an honest wage while some random brother with dyed hair draws an anthropomorphic dog being forgeted by a horse and already has their loving rent lined up. How could I let that stand?

Clearly furries are the source of my suffering
late but

i wish i made more than my janitor job, i wouldve legit quit if that were the case

i actually made the gif myself at piskel; it took a while to make the frames, but it was worth it.

I'll be honest a lot of my unironic misguided distaste for furries probably comes from the fact that furry artists make more money per commission than I earn in a week. I mean I'm a hard working dishwasher janitor American citizen or whatever and I sweat for an honest wage while some random brother with dyed hair draws an anthropomorphic dog being forgeted by a horse and already has their loving rent lined up. How could I let that stand?

Clearly furries are the source of my suffering

um

simpel solushin
just become a furry research artist

i made it and use it because i am epic...next question

actually i just noticed that i cant upload avatars anymore what the forget

Mine would usually be a chair that I made for myself, but avatars aren't working. It's because of my steam name.