South Korea might be the next europe with the refugees.

Author Topic: South Korea might be the next europe with the refugees.  (Read 3132 times)

well if that anybody is someone like Ike... it's not hard to see why

is this banter or hurt feelings

guh I loving hate *forgets horse doll* liberals and their stupid *sucks off adult swim* shills

Honestly, it's a much more valid argument to tell a child they don't know stuff and their opinion doesn't matter than saying someone is a "trap" and their opinion doesn't matter

Two things:
1. These refugee stuff is complete bullstuff and from this video it looks like they might not accept as many as Eurocuck.
2. PJW is cringey as hell

Also why can't muslims assimilate into their new cultures? why do they have to destroy the existing culture to make way for theirs? its loving bullstuff and I hope the next president doesn't do this.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 08:12:01 AM by Zotron »

Sometimes I think the young ones just spout out bullstuff that they read online ^

Sometimes I think the young ones just spout out bullstuff that they read online ^
Sure, like you've ever been to Swedistan before.

And explain to me why there's STILL racial tension in the Middle East but the last major racial tension incidents in the West ended in the 98
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 08:17:59 AM by Zotron »

Sure, like you've ever been to Swedistan before.
what kind of argument is this

what kind of argument is this
Stop dismissing me and give me a valid reason why I'm wrong

Any first world country could take in every single refugee from the Syrain civil war and they would barely make up 3% of the total population.

Any first world country could take in every single refugee from the Syrain civil war and they would barely make up 3% of the total population.
Yes but its not just Syria. Its also Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, eastern Muslim African countries, and etc.

Most of them aren't refugees but love traffickers, smugglers, etc.

Also any first world country that takes in rapefugees will eventually become a third world country.

Sweden is close to becoming a third world country.

that's outrageous, refugees don't know korean

I'd say we take only the children and take them as our own. Kill the parents.