I'm noticing people found a new unique way to dismiss posts.

Poll

Is this a form of dismissive behavior?

yes
6 (37.5%)
no
4 (25%)
ok
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 06, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Author Topic: I'm noticing people found a new unique way to dismiss posts.  (Read 16669 times)

90% of offtopic is useless threads.
When was the last time I got banned for it?

But I'm free to harass the furries, but you don't see me do that to get another "retraining" order.
Now I see what's going on.

Certain people still are on my ass because of what caused my retraining order years ago.

Now it all makes sense.
Does this look like a mentally functioning human being who should be allowed within any social environment, Grimlock?

90% of offtopic is useless threads.
only cause you make so many news topics LOOOL

I don't make up 90%.

Does this look like a mentally functioning human being who should be allowed within any social environment, Grimlock?
he is right about all three things if you ignore that he’s a leading cause for the first

the hilarious thing is here is that your posts are LOWER quality than tonys, he just makes more threads

anyways tablesalt is just an idiot and burton isn’t countertrolling anyone. He’s just trolling. Ike’s the only person here thats a legitimately good countertroll, even though we dont agree on everything

he is right about all three things if you ignore that he’s a leading cause for the first
the hilarious thing is here is that your posts are LOWER quality than tonys, he just makes more threads

anyways tablesalt is just an idiot and burton isn’t countertrolling anyone. He’s just trolling. Ike’s the only person here thats a legitimately good countertroll, even though we dont agree on everything
if tony were sugar you would be trogtor

but trog is actually a chill dude what

but trog is actually a chill dude what
the joke is grim is defending tony without resolve

You are 21 years old fantasizing about loving cartoon animals. You really have 0 credibility to insult or try and troll anyone.

actually... no he just thinks tablesalt and you are the ones starting stuff and its honestly at least part true

actually... no he just thinks tablesalt and you are the ones starting stuff and its honestly at least part true
Exactly
Also

did parkinsons make you accidentally type that or did dementia literally make you think that

Jesus forget guys you all need some psychiatric help