I'm noticing people found a new unique way to dismiss posts.

Poll

Is this a form of dismissive behavior?

yes
6 (37.5%)
no
4 (25%)
ok
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 06, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Author Topic: I'm noticing people found a new unique way to dismiss posts.  (Read 16813 times)

I'm noticing people found a new unique way to dismiss posts.
// X= 15 thru 25 depending on your needs

I'm noticing a new trend, people found a way to basically say they don't care without saying "I don't care." They just post "ok" or whatever as a new way to dissmiss a post because they don't really care and they are sarcastically saying ok as a form of not caring.

Well if you don't care then don't post, stop with this subtle dismissive bullstuff.

It's also always the same loving people doing this.

ok

lol

cool post tony i always go to lego simulator websites for my cutting edge news

good

big brains only

Ok

who?

Good.

ok*
*disclaimer: not dismissive i care

ok (but in a non-dismissive way)

news: tony doesn't like what he does himself

news: tony doesn't like what he does himself

I'm just quoting yourself.

And you people proving my point.

The dismissive rule is about dismissive posts being borderline spam. People showing up to a topic they don't care about to leave only that sentiment before absconding isn't very different from showing up, posting something completely random and irrelevant and then leaving because both are equally pointless.

But so long as it's not the topic they're dismissing, I'm pretty sure people won't get banned for dismissing someone's point. Considering you make wild claims with basically no factual basis, there's not much people can really do to you besides dismiss your craziness or humor you for whatever reason. If you wanted people to take you seriously, maybe you should put more effort into how you conduct yourself, otherwise nobody's going to hold your hand and nobody owes you their time of day here.

I'm pretty sure people won't get banned for dismissing someone's point. Considering you make wild claims with basically no factual basis, there's not much people can really do to you besides dismiss your craziness or humor you for whatever reason. If you wanted people to take you seriously, maybe you should put more effort into how you conduct yourself, otherwise nobody's going to hold your hand and nobody owes you their time of day here.

If you wanted people to take you seriously, maybe you should put more effort into how you conduct yourself,
btfo lord pony

The dismissive rule is about dismissive posts being borderline spam. People showing up to a topic they don't care about to leave only that sentiment before absconding isn't very different from showing up, posting something completely random and irrelevant and then leaving because both are equally pointless.

So people saying "ok" or "lol ok X" or whatever isn't counted as spam despite the fact they literally spam that stuff in every thread they go in?

So tony saying [anything said by tony] or whatever isn't counted as spam despite the fact they literally spam that stuff in every thread they go in?
fixed for you