I'm noticing people found a new unique way to dismiss posts.

Poll

Is this a form of dismissive behavior?

yes
6 (37.5%)
no
4 (25%)
ok
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 06, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Author Topic: I'm noticing people found a new unique way to dismiss posts.  (Read 16256 times)

im noticing tony has stopped spamming the off topic board and hes moved on to the drama board
He's used to the inability to lock threads so its all good

careful with all those words; if you give tony too many at once he will only choose a few to respond to.

I'm not just making my point to Tony.

I'm not just making my point to Tony.

You should probably make your own drama about the forums in general.

I already tried pointing out the toxic circlejerk that's forming.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319504.0

Definitely not going to drag this out if it doesn't need to be. I've said my case, it's up to you if you wanna listen to reason or remain stirring up more stuff and wondering why the place smells.

when you complete ignore my post because it contains an unrefutable point in the context of your posts

when you complete ignore my post because it contains an unrefutable point in the context of your posts
i had a stroke halfway through ignore everything after  unrefutable point

tonyvision allows him to completely ignore integral parts of posts and sometimes whole posts

btfo lord pony
Ike’s quote also applies to you and tablesalt’s bullstuff. It’s not a 1 way street.

or remain stirring up more stuff and wondering why the place smells.

I mean you yourself are guilty of stirring stuff.

Proving a point isn't stirring stuff. I said you could make a bingo chart out of your posts because you're predictable and then I did that. Am I to be faulted for being consistent?

I could make a bingo chart of your posts too.

At least 5 of those choices or more involve another person besides myself.

So you already show that I am indeed provoked.

you accused me of being predictable, so now you are predictable too. forget you. and the media. and sjw liberal leftists

In all seriousness, tony’s gotten to the point where he’s really starting to annoy me, but the #stoptone2018 #lordponeLOEL group is so so SO much more handicapped that I can’t even blame him for pissing me off!
Burton, Tablesalt and their crew are seriously the most handicapped group of people on the forums and have been the entirety of this year. The thing u gotta look at is “what is the root problem here”, and if you really look at it, tony’s pretty easy to ignore if the loving “i’m on the autism spectrum lord PONE LOEL” crew doesnt just spam every single one of his threads.
Please tony, stop making these threads and responding to these idiots. Everyone not on the spectrum knows they’re handicapped, you don’t need to engage them

At least 5 of those choices or more involve another person besides myself.

So you already show that I am indeed provoked.
i dont think ike is defending the handicaps that stuffpost in your threads, he is saying that you constantly replying to them creates a bigger problem.