I'm noticing people found a new unique way to dismiss posts.

Poll

Is this a form of dismissive behavior?

yes
6 (37.5%)
no
4 (25%)
ok
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 06, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Author Topic: I'm noticing people found a new unique way to dismiss posts.  (Read 16742 times)

I think some people just wanted to push your buttons because they don't like you

Then this topic clearly exposed it and they ironically exposed themselves.

Then this topic clearly exposed it and they ironically exposed themselves.

This was abundantly clear before the topic was posted though. Almost every topic you post in you're getting into an argument with the people you posted in this thread. Everyone is painfully aware you're all at odds.

All I wanna say past that point is you're clearly dedicated to this forum and the community, Tony. I don't know why you put this much effort into what you do but if it's not out of a bad place then I wish for things to get less rocky here. A lot of it is on you, and a lot of it is on other people. You can't spend your whole time trying to fix things by shaking your fist at other people because you're just going to end up being the shouty weird guy who nobody likes.

Take some time for introspection, see what people are posting. Avoid responding to people if you feel they're being unfair to you. That's all you can really do if you don't think they're going to be banned for their behavior.

then I wish for things to get less rocky here.

You're blaming me for that when it's the same people constantly on my ass starting trouble like burton, piecrust, boltster, tablesalt, etc.

Notice the forums got less rocky when piecrust left?

I don't believe I am the one making the forums rocky, I am not following people around, I am not creating bullstuff fake clans to start drama.

I did not create a bullstuff image hosting service just to spam research in a topic.

I don't believe I am the one making the forums rocky

Read my forgetin posts dude, I'm saying that it's not just your fault but your approach definitely isn't helping.

Tablesalt necrobumped a year old topic knowing it would create a "rocky" place for the forums.

Piecrust spammed that necrobumped thread knowing it would create a "rocky" place for the forums.

Same with burton.

Boltster spammed research in that thread knowing it would create a "rocky" place for the forums.

And people sit here and claim me posting [NEWS] is malicious.  :cookieMonster:

boring, predictable posts warrant boring, predictable responses. your posts are always political, related to drama or stuff talking the media. maybe make an actual intellectual post that isnt any of the above and people will start giving a stuff

Read my forgetin posts dude

I read it, I'm just saying it's definitely not just me.

And people sit here and claim me posting [NEWS] is malicious.  :cookieMonster:
You can't even quote my post if it says pony because you will get banned, come on son.

yeaaaaah he juust saaaid thaaaat

I'm not trying to get a read on you, I'm presenting you with a solution to your problem. If this isn't what you wanted, then that begs the question of what you want.

You got burton right here right now baiting me.  :nes:

It's not even bait I'm just stating facts, You say you aren't a problem but the creator of the game went out of his way to talk about your pony problem, and call you a huge loving problem. That has never happened to anyone ever before.

I said people were baiting you. Like, I came right out and said it more straight to the point than you did lol.

I'll put this simpler so you can digest it: We all know people are baiting you but we can't do anything about it if they can't be reported. You're making things worse by actively stirring up drama on purpose. Everyone wants all this charade to stop because it's both annoying and derailing of everything it takes place in.

im noticing tony has stopped spamming the off topic board and hes moved on to the drama board

I said people were baiting you. Like, I came right out and said it more straight to the point than you did lol.

I'll put this simpler so you can digest it: We all know people are baiting you but we can't do anything about it if they can't be reported. You're making things worse by actively stirring up drama on purpose. Everyone wants all this charade to stop because it's both annoying and derailing of everything it takes place in.
careful with all those words; if you give tony too many at once he will only choose a few to respond to.