I'm noticing people found a new unique way to dismiss posts.

Poll

Is this a form of dismissive behavior?

yes
6 (37.5%)
no
4 (25%)
ok
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 06, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Author Topic: I'm noticing people found a new unique way to dismiss posts.  (Read 16826 times)

grimlock the big picture is that there is no tablesalt burton crew, just like two or three separate people that tony pissed off over time

grimlock the big picture is that there is no tablesalt burton crew, just like two or three separate people that tony pissed off over time
That TONY pissed off? Give me a break dude. Tablesalt’s literally pulled this exact same stunt for three loving years. He’s a low quality troll or on the spectrum. Stop loving trying to defend these people lol, we all know how your defense of boltster turned out and burton’s in GH too

Stop loving trying to defend these people lol, we all know how your defense of boltster turned out and burton’s in GH too
why is it such a big deal that someone tries to defend someone when it happens to be the unpopular vocal opinion?

why is it such a big deal that someone tries to defend someone when it happens to be the unpopular vocal opinion?
the difference between forum vigilantism and defending someone unpopular is that forum vigilantes come in at random and just defend anyone who happens to be on the receiving end of something - even if they are in the wrong. Defending someone unpopular is reasonable and the user who is defending doesn't actively seek out people to defend for K00L points or whatever they get out o it

That TONY pissed off? Give me a break dude. Tablesalt’s literally pulled this exact same stunt for three loving years. He’s a low quality troll or on the spectrum. Stop loving trying to defend these people lol, we all know how your defense of boltster turned out and burton’s in GH too
yk how you always defend tonys trolling because he’s funny
burtons pretty funny my dude

for real can you enlighten me what gloryhole has literally anything to do with this or are you just pulling up another x unpopular group to try and make me look worse

the difference between forum vigilantism and defending someone unpopular is that forum vigilantes come in at random and just defend anyone who happens to be on the receiving end of something - even if they are in the wrong. Defending someone unpopular is reasonable and the user who is defending doesn't actively seek out people to defend for K00L points or whatever they get out o it
i get what u mean but i personally don't see much of a problem with either. the "defending" ones speak their heart and the "vigilantes" stick up for the victim when no one else will. i couldn't care less about whatever K00L points they're getting lol

yk how you always defend tonys trolling because he’s funny
burtons pretty funny my dude
yes this lol, i kinda find it more amusing seeing someone trolling the trolls rather than a troll trolling others

and burton’s in GH too
wait wait I want you to first explain to me wtf GH is and why you even think I am in "it" wtf is it

wait wait I want you to first explain to me wtf GH is and why you even think I am in "it" wtf is it
he’s talking about the glory hole group

he’s talking about the glory hole group
what exactly is that and why does he think im in it

burton is the funniest guy i know

Burton, Tablesalt and their crew
L0LER

what exactly is that and why does he think im in it
just a friend group as far as I can tell

just a friend group as far as I can tell

it's nickpb's friend group

they've done a variety of stuffty things like doxing beachbum111111 and organizing to go after INH on his drama thread last year

also grimlock I know you're upset that people are picking on your favorite grandson but col. burton is hilarious