I'm noticing people found a new unique way to dismiss posts.

Poll

Is this a form of dismissive behavior?

yes
6 (37.5%)
no
4 (25%)
ok
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 06, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Author Topic: I'm noticing people found a new unique way to dismiss posts.  (Read 16821 times)

three drama threads in the first page.

yo alright don't talk stuff about my "rocky" place...

yk how you always defend tonys trolling because he’s funny
burtons pretty funny my dude
yes this lol, i kinda find it more amusing seeing someone trolling the trolls rather than a troll trolling others
What Burton does may be funny, but it's still just as disruptive and unnecessary as any other troll, it's not helping, it's only adding to the chaos...

someone's upset his bait isn't working so much any more

ok (and in a dismissive way)

it's nickpb's friend group

they've done a variety of stuffty things like doxing beachbum111111 and organizing to go after INH on his drama thread last year
i haven't talked to nickpb since 2015 but yeah im in his friend group i've never heard of. grimrooster stop making such wild and blatantly fabricated bait posts because you lost in an argument.

[NEWS] Lord Tony doesn't like the word ok

this entire drama is just

[NEWS] Lord Tony doesn't like the word ok

this entire drama is just

peopel are suspoed to say "Yes i like this thread it is very good"
not just "ok"

The dismissive rule is about dismissive posts being borderline spam. People showing up to a topic they don't care about to leave only that sentiment before absconding isn't very different from showing up, posting something completely random and irrelevant and then leaving because both are equally pointless.

But so long as it's not the topic they're dismissing, I'm pretty sure people won't get banned for dismissing someone's point. Considering you make wild claims with basically no factual basis, there's not much people can really do to you besides dismiss your craziness or humor you for whatever reason. If you wanted people to take you seriously, maybe you should put more effort into how you conduct yourself, otherwise nobody's going to hold your hand and nobody owes you their time of day here.

how to stop a drama thread:

Step 1. Stop talking about it
Step 2. Don't make comments about it.
Step 3. Go ghost for 1 Week.
Step 4. Once gone for 1 Week, return.