The "Mainstream Media" Stigma

Poll

Do you trust, CNN, NBC, ABC, or FOX?

Yes
No

Author Topic: The "Mainstream Media" Stigma  (Read 2270 times)

which lies and exaggerates at a higher rate than other news agencies

Are you talking about CNN?

Are you talking about CNN?
haha you suck at reading lol #owned

32 percent saying they have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the media.

That's low.

0% saying they have trust in Lord Tony

That's lower

furling was the best news source, prove me wrong

IMO, it's less of an issue w/ truth than it is with sensationalism and bias. They divide people, split them up, rile them up and get them mad at the things they think they should be mad at. You're with us or against us.

They don't really have much of a choice, though. They have to try as hard as they can to make the news worth watching, since cable is dying really hard

ive actually never met a single person that doesn’t trust non-mainstream sources. just boatloads of people charged against this nonexistent demographic

Why do you continue to lie

Main stream media is a business that still needs money

They make stuffloads of money by clickbaiting, misleading and bullstuffting.

The media warning about the dangers of vaccinations is why people are afraid to vaccinate their child.

The media with their race baiting is why black people started getting riled up over issues that are virtually non-existent. This created BLM.

The media with their bullstuff pollsters claiming hillary would win 90% lead the people who voted democrat wondering why Hillary would lose.

The media with their 24/7 positive coverage of Hillary and the smear campaign of donald infuriated hillary voters and wondering why half the country would vote for such a "vile pusillanimous individual grabber"

The media claiming antifa are just peaceful protestors is loving absurd.

The media blaming russia for Annoying Oranges win is why the people are so loving riled up.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:08:25 AM by King Tøny »

Why do you continue to lie
i mean i seriously haven’t. unlike you though i don’t walk up to someone i haven’t met before and judge them by what news channels they watch so that probably has something to do with it—still tho i have yet to encounter an actual sjw in real life

why are we talking about MSM stigma when the most important issue is MSM ligma

Tony claims he hates fake news but he also claims all the forumers want sources from CNN and other mainstream places.

I'd like to see proof though.

so tony IS fake news.

loving bamboozled

Tony claims he hates fake news but he also claims all the forumers want sources from CNN and other mainstream places.

I'd like to see proof though.

Every time I post a source it gets discredited for not being a MSM source.

So I tell them to go find their own sources now.

So I don't post sources anymore.

Give tony the award for most active user please