The Great Debate Thread :: Are Furries Akward?

Poll

DEBATE! Are furries akward?

Yes
45 (69.2%)
No
20 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Voting closed: July 27, 2018, 01:01:40 AM

Author Topic: The Great Debate Thread :: Are Furries Akward?  (Read 3994 times)

/title.

Vote and/or convince others to vote for a certain option.

If you do vote for an option, please say why you picked that option in a reply.

?The great debate thread:: is greenbutthead trying too hard??

?The great debate thread:: is greenbutthead trying too hard??

How's you predict the next topic?

as a sensible epic bro
i can confirm furries are awkard and weird

note: if your a furry you cannot deny this

as uniquely creative as you

what do you mean by awkward

Irl furries are not socially awkward afaik, the ones I know are all extroverts and have a good sense of humor about it

problem: cant edit polls anymore, so you have to make a new topic for every poll now

I used to be best friends with a furry. He was a social handicap who also served as my one and only roosterblock in High school. He was THE weird kid. Opened research in class, roleplayed during class. He wore a tail to school once, safe to say that was the last straw. After I cut ties with this degenerate I ended up getting a pretty good girlfriend, and got better friends as well. The only reason this didn't happen before was because of me just being acosiated with this degenerate.

Yeah they're awkward. They are all on this on varying levels. Either barely or extremely intolerable.

I used to be best friends with a furry. He was a social handicap who also served as my one and only roosterblock in High school. He was THE weird kid. Opened research in class, roleplayed during class. He wore a tail to school once, safe to say that was the last straw. After I cut ties with this degenerate I ended up getting a pretty good girlfriend, and got better friends as well. The only reason this didn't happen before was because of me just being acosiated with this degenerate.

Yeah they're awkward. They are all on this on varying levels. Either barely or extremely intolerable.

It's sucks for the other person because of how they act and think nothing is wrong with that, even though everything is wrong with it. The worst part is they don't understand what is weird about it and it will take a miracle for them to be somewhat tolerable.

Also Why the F*** would he open research in class?! If I can keep my wienie in my pants for a good 6 hours, so can you.

Also Why the F*** would he open research in class?! If I can keep my wienie in my pants for a good 6 hours, so can you.

puberty is a hell of a time

who doesn't open research in class lol? that's like the best time to enjoy it