can y'all play nice for once

Author Topic: can y'all play nice for once  (Read 3394 times)

its KILL OR BE KILLED

also what did you think to acomplish with this thread you most likely made it worse

to cause more drama lol

in the forums, the hostility is always constant; remember that, or you will suffer. Hard.

fr why is everybody here so overly hostile all the time

like i'm not exactly the nicest person in the world but y'all need 2 chill & make friends instead of try and get eachother banned every opportunity you get
in an ideal world annoying glaceonvore obsessed brats don't exist and we can all get along and be friends and happy forever but sadly this ideal Utopia is fictitious.

like i'm not exactly the nicest person in the world but y'all need 2 chill & make friends instead of try and get eachother banned every opportunity you get
boi you're talking to the whole Blockland forum

also cause it's full of edgy teens like me

Have you browsed nothing but the Drama Board? Why not make a curiously, Crunchily, Interesting post that'll make people's brains work out on how the topic is?

Also, Please don't use fr, bruh, or any other slang. This is a Forum. Not Mainstream stuffty Broken More corrupt then the US Gov's Social Media.

its the blf do you expect everyone to be super happy youre back

You see, Nix.  You can't simply tell a website worse than 4chan to stop being bad, you'll lose.

Have you browsed nothing but the Drama Board? Why not make a curiously, Crunchily, Interesting post that'll make people's brains work out on how the topic is?

Also, Please don't use fr, bruh, or any other slang. This is a Forum. Not Mainstream stuffty Broken More corrupt then the US Gov's Social Media.
i cant tell if this post is ironic or just incredibly stupid

i cant tell if this post is ironic or just incredibly stupid

/latter

You can't simply tell a website worse than 4chan to stop being bad, you'll lose.
what

why do you expect people in a place where their faces and whole lives are concealed to be nice?? it wont happen man

why do you expect people in a place where their faces and whole lives are concealed to be nice?? it wont happen man
what planet are you from mister

fr bruh what yall even talking about whose mans even