can y'all play nice for once

Author Topic: can y'all play nice for once  (Read 3417 times)

if only my man if only

As much as I'd like all degenerates here to be exiled and everyone to have red white and blue pumping through their veins while getting along. There's no way that's gonna happen brother.

As much as I'd like all degenerates here to be exiled and everyone to have red white and blue pumping through their veins while getting along. There's no way that's gonna happen brother.

settle it in the ring with them brother

purify these lands hulkster

BONESAW IS REAAADDYYYYY

you see, this is a good example of honesty. 
/support this.

that’s the loving american dream brother

fr why is everybody here so overly hostile all the time

like i'm not exactly the nicest person in the world but y'all need 2 chill & make friends instead of try and get eachother banned every opportunity you get
you gay

no it's fun to be mean go away

get the forget out of my room, mom

just like log out for a while and then come back if you think your ready

in an ideal world annoying glaceonvore obsessed brats don't exist and we can all get along and be friends and happy forever but sadly this ideal Utopia is fictitious.
In other words: stay loving gone nix

sure dude i'll play nice