Bullet Holes

Author Topic: Bullet Holes  (Read 4271 times)

a customizable mod that adds bullet impacts
idk what did u expect
i have no idea how to start topics right im sorry

hey it has blg/rtb prefs
    server prefs:
    prefs are saved at config/server/bulletHoleSettings.cs

hey you can have projectile settings too
      projectile settings:

hey you can download it
        downloads:

*you have to add %projectile.hasBulletHoles to projectiles that use rally's raycast projectiles mod for the decals to work on them
        « Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 03:38:42 PM by adel »

hurr no pix no clix

the hyperlinks are pictures because im loving handicapped holy stuff hold on

Is there a decal spawn routine we can hook for odd projectile cases (eg: bouncy bullet not leaving bullet holes when bouncing, raycasts)

can you have impact bullets look like the ones from hl1

Is there a decal spawn routine we can hook for odd projectile cases (eg: bouncy bullet not leaving bullet holes when bouncing, raycasts)

atm i dont have something to fix bouncy bullets or raycasts but i might script that later

can you have impact bullets look like the ones from hl1

you can make your own and add it as a static shape datablock yourself, i dont think i'll add more decals

does it make bulletholes onto the ground ground, or just onto bricks

atm i dont have something to fix bouncy bullets or raycasts but i might script that later

you can make your own and add it as a static shape datablock yourself, i dont think i'll add more decals
        can you make a like spawnDecal function with xyz and data params so we can manually spawn and return out of decal creation at will

does it make bulletholes onto the ground ground, or just onto bricks
        it makes bullet holes on anything solid
        bricks, ground and i think it'd also work with staticshapes with collisions(since it checks for player objects and vehicle objects only)

can you make a like spawnDecal function with xyz and data params so we can manually spawn and return out of decal creation at will
        well i have no idea how to not make it messy as forget so you have to do
        Code: [Select]
        spawnZBulletDecal(%this, %pos, %normal, %col);%this being the projectile datablock,
        %pos being the hit position,
        %normal being something i dont know and
        %col being the hit object
        « Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 05:11:43 AM by adel »

Trypophobia intensifies

Trypophobia intensifies
        uses addon with a fully automatic shotgun

this is what i call pretty neat