Who wants to be on my buddy list?

Author Topic: Who wants to be on my buddy list?  (Read 711 times)

Post here to be added to my buddy list!

brb making my own who want to be on my buddy list thread

Kanye West told us to love each other
yeah except kanye west didnt try and dox someone and spam a forum like 10 times

yeah except kanye west didnt try and dox someone and spam a forum like 10 times
brb making my own who want to be on my buddy list thread
added

person above is mega super duper luper wuper buper kuper ultra infinite extreme single double triple quadruple quintuple lovetuple septuple octuple nonuple decuple (and so on) hyper omega exo adjective uber (with 2 dots above the u) mega giga peta zetta exa ludicrous final tasteless redonkulous extra turbo advanced epic maximum emphasized buy 3 get one free alpha extended outrageous agonizingly very homo gay times googolplex googolplexes ^ 69696969 millinillinanabobanillion thousundred and beyond and stuff forever and ever (and ever (and ever)) and they cannot prevent, stop, reflect, deflect, [shield, defend] against, dodge, block, reverse, skip, or otherwise avoid, cancel, or rig the gayness in any way, and if they edit their post or retaliate in any way it all gets umptupled, and that umptupling cannot be affected by any actions mentioned above
fine print: all of the above is nullified if the user named TableSalt is not on the victim's buddy list

also you cant sue me for that

person above is mega super duper luper wuper buper kuper ultra infinite extreme single double triple quadruple quintuple lovetuple septuple octuple nonuple decuple (and so on) hyper omega exo adjective uber (with 2 dots above the u) mega giga peta zetta exa ludicrous final tasteless redonkulous extra turbo advanced epic maximum emphasized buy 3 get one free alpha extended outrageous agonizingly very homo gay times googolplex googolplexes ^ 69696969 millinillinanabobanillion thousundred and beyond and stuff forever and ever (and ever (and ever)) and they cannot prevent, stop, reflect, deflect, [shield, defend] against, dodge, block, reverse, skip, or otherwise avoid, cancel, or rig the gayness in any way, and if they edit their post or retaliate in any way it all gets umptupled, and that umptupling cannot be affected by any actions mentioned above
fine print: all of the above is nullified if the user named TableSalt is not on the victim's buddy list

unfunny