Forum Goal: Shenani-Bans

Author Topic: Forum Goal: Shenani-Bans  (Read 3971 times)

This thread and post is to get me b&.  If I get banned, I win.  If I do not get banned, I still win.

What's your move?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 06:42:26 AM by Badspot »

The only way to truly win is to leave without a ban.

well this is how you don't win. Ya see you cant just say "if I don't get b& I win", You'll lose cause that what it is. You can't just mess up my universe like that. Whadd'ya think this is? You think im some kind of animal? You think im a bastord? Nah fam, I'm here to tell you how you'll lose. And starting from now, If you dont get banned its a loss. You wanna know why it is? Well to put it simply, and you cant argue with it either. A wise man once said.

It do be like that sometimes

advertise bloxcity for easy mode

advertise bloxcity for easy mode

Excuse me, I want to make this harder for the admins.

for the 2 admins?
that will most likely not give a stuff

i hereby ban you from existence and sentence you to an eternity taking the enormous fiery dong of satan

for the 2 admins?
that will most likely not give a stuff

Or mods.  whoever gets more butthurt.

i hereby ban you from existence and sentence you to an eternity taking the enormous fiery dong of satan

well that doesn't sound too bad considering i'm already here.

its not hard, historically people who want to get banned and have stated as such publicly have gotten banned. there's nothing hard about it other than they have to log on and ban you.

you may feel like you win when/if you get banned, but the reality is nobody gives a stuff. there's no winner here, only a loser who got banned. and if you dont, nobody gives a stuff anyways so you didnt win anything other than in your own head.

Or mods.  whoever gets more butthurt.
theres no mods either just 2 admins that manage this entire forum

its not hard, historically people who want to get banned and have stated as such publicly have gotten banned. there's nothing hard about it other than they have to log on and ban you.

you may feel like you win when/if you get banned, but the reality is nobody gives a stuff. there's no winner here, only a loser who got banned. and if you dont, nobody gives a stuff anyways so you didnt win anything other than in your own head.

I think you miss the point.

theres no mods either just 2 admins that manage this entire forum

Oh.  Im sorry i expected Badspot to be responsible.

I'm performing a citizen's ban on you.

Oh.  Im sorry i expected Badspot to be responsible.
He is responsible????