Who is venetin an alt of?

Author Topic: Who is venetin an alt of?  (Read 2465 times)

Just curious. I don't really got a problem with him yet but I just wanted to get info cuz a lot of old starfishs came back on the forum reset.

I wanna pm badspot but I was already in the drama section so I can't really be assed thanks for understanding

p sure he’s just a dude

I'm wondering this as well, for a no-named user to come out of no where it's weird that he's stirring stuff.

He also isn't the only one to come out of no where recently to stir stuff.

I've already called him and his friends out for being alts because it's so loving obvious.

good for you tony im so proud of you

I've already called him and his friends out for being alts because it's so loving obvious.
epic

venetin is a person i've known for a good bit, but havent talked to. i can confirm that he's not an alt.

epic

Date Registered:
    November 25, 2013, 04:15:55 PM

First post was in 2018.

Hmmmm.

First post was in 2018.

Hmmmm.

jfc how desperate are you going to get, not everyone is an alt/something like that.

on topic:  yeah, there's a lot of confusion if i'm an alt.  i'll just let people think what they think.  whatever they say i am, i am.  simple.

jfc how desperate are you going to get, not everyone is an alt/something like that.

You have to admit it's weird that there is an influx of people like you coming out of nowhere.

All of them looking to stir stuff, they don't act like the average newcomer.

You have to admit it's weird that there is an influx of people like you coming out of nowhere.

All of them looking to stir stuff, they don't act like the average newcomer.

you're talking about blockland forums.  there's either know-it-all 12 year olds that didn't know what they were getting into or there's some people that have turned into toxic kiss-asses/enemies that return so in the end it's pretty samey.  besides, you of all people should know considering you recognize people by personality, as you claim.

besides, you of all people should know considering you recognize people by personality, as you claim.
he said everyone acts the same

he said everyone acts the same

enormous brain

jokes aside, that doesn't make much sense.  so does everyone start stuff or no one start stuff, by that logic?

jokes aside, that doesn't make much sense.  so does everyone start stuff or no one start stuff, by that logic?
begone ALT

but in all seriousness it depends some people are wholesome some are stuff starters